The Calibration pot/Column is normally filled to a set level. The dosing pumps are then fed from it for a pre-set period – usually one minute or more. Next, the pumping rate is then checked against the time-calculated flow rate. Calibration pot/Column are normally a permanent part of the installation and can be supplied with three way valves so that they can be used in and out of circuit to suit operational need.
• Radial sealing of the glass, ensures a tight and stress free sealing over a wide temperature range.
• Robust glass protection against mechanical impact by metal casing.
• Provide a means for accurately checking the feed rates of a chemical metering pump.
• Stressed relieved borosilicate glass 3.3 is used instead of plastic materials,providing clear visibility at all times without the risk of chemical or environmental attack.
• Individually hand calibrated to assure maximum accuracy.
• Customization is always an option, give us your design criteria and we will design a gauge to fit your needs and specifications.
EXCELLENT MATERIAL CHOICE
• All SS 316 metals (wetted and non-wetted), making the instrument suited for offshore installations.
• Calibration pot material available in a variety of alloys.
THE WIDEST RANGE
• Calibration pots for pumps capacities of 25 ml to 270 Liters volume.
• Designed for the oil- and gas industry, meeting today’s user and contractor’s document requirements.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR QUOTATION
• Size of Calipot required or pump delivery rate.
• Details of the liquid handled by the system or any preferred construction materials.
• Details of any preferred connection size or type.